Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fashion Love


First I would like to show lots of love for Lauren Moffatt's A/W '12 collection. I first fell in love with this designer last fall, when Anthropologie carried a few of her pieces. Her attention to detail is admirable, and I love the use of primary colors mixed with pops of metallics for her collection's palette.




As you can see in the photos this was not your average collection preview. Titled, "Old School," Lauren presented her boyish school girl collection in a classroom with the models attending to their work. I love everything about this collection! Finger's crossed Anthropologie carries some more of her stuff this fall so I can afford one her pieces!





Did I mention Lauren Moffatt is from Philly and for the first two seasons she made several hundred pieces in a 31 foot sailboat on the Hudson?

Mad props.

Photos found here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...