Monday, September 17, 2012

Life Lately

   So I finally made the trek to the big apple and Erich and I are not only living in the same city, but living together in a tiny little one bedroom in Brooklyn!  It is great! Here a few picts I have snapped over the past week.  I will post pictures of the apartment once it's in tip top shape! Promise!

   I started off the beginning of last week with some freelance work at Martha Stewart.  Their office is located right by the water.  This is the view of the sun setting on the water from MSLO.



 Erich and I enjoyed this for breakfast one morning.
Scrambled eggs with red onion, tomato, avocado, toasted pita and babaganoush.



   Sunday morning we decided to start and end the day with sweet treats.  We were having a treat yo self kind of day.  We found this new little pastry place called Bien Huit on Smith street in Brooklyn.  We both ordered the almond croissants, which were pretty tasty!  Definitely a good place to go when I'm craving Art of Bread almond croissants.


   Last night, we decided to make something healthy to even out our poor eating habits that happened earlier and would happen after dinner...Like I said, treat yo self Sunday!  Erich's parents gifted us with the lovely Sprouted Kitchen cookbook as a housewarming gift, so we decided to make quinoa collard wraps with miso-carrot spread.  Mmmmm sooo good!  I can't wait to try more of her recipes soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...