Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Things...


My lease is up in two months, and I can't help but day dream about new things for the future apartment. Especially kitchen things like these!


1. These mugs by Best Made.

Not only do I love that the mugs have the first letter of mine and Erich's name, I love their old world appearance. In fact I learned through the item's description that their industrial look is no facade. They are manufactured in Poland with WWII machinery in a one-hundred year old factory. I imagine them filled with a surly cup of coffee or some oats on a cold winter morning.



2. These quirky plates by wolf and badger.

3. This print called "creative cook," from I'd like to be shop.

These are just a few of the things I would love to fill my new place with. I also want a big rustic wooden table, a chandelier, and an awesome desk....and so the list goes on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...