Friday, December 21, 2012

I am headed home today much to my excitement.  Although I have loved celebrating the holiday season  with Erich,  I have been missing home a bit.  Luckily, a few friends came up for a soiree we threw last weekend so that tided me over this week.  Below is a picture from the party.  I thought Erich had snapped a photo of the delicious spread we made for the party, but he only captured the hummus?!





Anyways, one of my New Year's resolutions is to take more pictures for the blog, so wish me luck!


And incase your are curious as to what we made for our party, "For the love of Tapas Christ," I have listed the tapas selection below.

For The Love of Tapas Christ

Crunchy Curried Chickpeas (Sprouted Kitchen cookbook)
Lemon and Herb Hummus (Sprouted Kitchen cookbook)
Whole Roasted Tandoori Cauliflower with Mint Chutney  (My New Roots)
Sweet Potato Bellini with Black Bean salsa (found here)
Roasted Pork Belly with a vinegar dipping sauce 
Roasted chestnuts with cinnamon and sugar
Unami flat bread (Bottomless Pie)
Roasted Red Pepper flatbread with Gorgonzola Cream




Have a holly jolly Christmas!

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...